HP Wireless Setup Printer
HP Wireless Setup
HP Wireless Setup is now easy with the latest HP Printer Wireless Software. It is now possible with either the Wireless Setup Wizard or the WiFi Protected Setup.
Wireless Setup Wizard:
Here, you may require the latest HP Wireless software and the WiFi network details. This is one of the secure methods to connect the HP printer to the Wireless network.
WiFi Protected Setup mode:
You can connect the HP printer to the WiFi network, either with the Pushbutton or the Pin. The WPS mode is a secure mode as it requires the printer closer to the network.
HP Auto Wireless Connect
HP Auto Wireless connect enables easy wireless connection with the network. This feature connects the HP Printer to the WiFi when you turn it on. You can download this software along with the HP Driver Download. However, this feature is available with almost every newer model.
- Step 1: To enable Auto Connect, install the HP Wireless software to your device.
- Step 2: Then, initiate the installation wizard and follow the instructions for the wireless Setup.
- Step 3: Here, the wizard displays, “Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer.”
- Step 4: On selecting this option, the software completes the setup process. Then, it establishes a secure wireless connection.
OS Versions For Auto Wireless Connect :
- The basic requirements to enable HP Auto Wireless connect includes OS versions.
- HP Auto Wireless Connect supported OS versions are Windows Vista or later and MAC OX 10.5 or later.
You can complete the HP Auto Wireless Setup for your HP printer with the above instructions. For further assistance. We assist you with the complete steps for Auto Wireless Connect Setup.
Wireless Protected Setup
Wireless Protected Setup enables easy wireless connection with the network and the printer. Now you can use either the Pushbutton mode or the PIN mode for a secure connection. Here are the details on HP Wireless Protected Setup modes.
- Step 1: It is one of the secure modes to connect the printer wirelessly.
- Step 2: Here, the connection is established by pushing the black Pushbutton.
- Step 3: However, both the printer and the router should have Pushbutton.
- Step 4: Pushbutton is the easiest way as it involves a simple button to establish a connection.
- Step 1: Here, it requires an 8-digit PIN to establish a connection between the HP Printer and the network.
- Step 2: This 8-digit pin is usually “12345678” by default.
- Step 3: You may choose to change it in the future.
- Step 4: The PIN mode is one of the secure ways to connect the printer to the network.
- Step 5: You can change the security code whenever required.
Need Technical Support Ring us @ our Toll Free : 1 844 687 6686
HP Wireless Setup Wizard
HP Wireless Setup Wizard enables you to connect the HP printer to a wireless network. It all requires are the network name and the WiFi password. Here are the instructions for connecting HP Printer wireless to the network.
- Step 1: To begin with the Wireless Setup with the display, access the printer menu. Then tap Network Settings.
- Step 2: Now, the printer displays 2 options – Wireless Setup Wizard, WPS mode.
- Step 3: Here, select the option Wireless Setup Wizard. This initiates the Wireless wizard and pops instructions for Wireless Setup.
- Step 4: Now, follow the wizard instructions. You may see a list of available wireless devices nearby.
- Step 5: From this list, select your WiFi network name. Then type in the password to establish a secure wireless connection.
USB Wireless Setup
USB wireless Setup involves a temporary connection between the printer and the device. This mode of connection is used for an HP Printer that does not have a Display screen. Here are the instructions for USB Wireless Setup.
- Step 1: Initially, connect the HP printer to the computer with the USB cable temporarily. This connection initiates the wireless Setup.
- Step 2: Now, press the WiFi option on the printer to enable the Wireless mode.
- Step 3: Once the WiFi light is steady, install, and run the HP Printer wireless Software on your computer.
- Step 4: Then, follow the setup wizard instructions and proceed further.
- Step 5: Here, choose the “Wireless mode” option and unplug the USB cable from the computer when it prompts.
For any assistance on USB Wireless Setup, connect with us for an immediate solution.
Find HP Wireless Setup Printers
Now avail the latest and the compatible HP Printer Wireless drivers for Windows and MAC. Here, you can get the instructions for Wireless setup with network and Mac/Windows. Also, download the latest and the compatible Wireless drivers for Windows and MAC. Select your HP printer model from below and complete the Wireless Setup process.