123 HP Officejet Pro Printers
HP Officejet pro printers are designed especially for large business and can also be used for medium business. The HP officejet pro printers concentrate more on quality and affordability. The 123.hp.com/officejet pro Printers also enable the user to utilize almost every feature at ease and accessibility easy. The features of 123.hp.com/officejet pro Printers are similar to Officejet printers but concentrate more on copying and faxing features. Some of the common features are:
- Multi-functional printers – HP wants to be a one stop solution for its customer needs and hence provides all digital functioning (printing, scanning, fax, and copying) in a single printer.
- Cost efficient Ink cartridges – HP provides exclusive Instant Ink cartridges for its printer products and these cartridges use less amount of ink (comparatively) and produce high definition prints. HP Officejet pro printers use less ink to print and copy.
- HD digital prints – HP Officejet pro printers allow the users to print office envelopes, covers and letter pads.
- Specialized paper trays – The HP Officejet pro printers have paper input trays with paper alignment guidelines. This makes printing on envelope easy.
We Offer the Excellent Backing for the Trending HP Printers
Need Technical Support Ring us @ our Toll Free : 1 731 462 0035
Select Your Printer Model
HP Officejet Pro 6000 Series
HP Officejet Pro 8000 Series
- HP Officejet Pro 8000
- HP Officejet Pro 8100
- HP Officejet Pro 8210
- HP Officejet Pro 8500
- HP Officejet Pro 8600
- HP Officejet Pro 8610
- HP Officejet Pro 8612
- HP Officejet Pro 8615
- HP Officejet Pro 8616
- HP Officejet Pro 8620
- HP Officejet Pro 8621
- HP Officejet Pro 8625
- HP Officejet Pro 8630
- HP Officejet Pro 8635
- HP Officejet Pro 8640
HP also concentrates on connectivity development and has implemented great features in its products. These features enable the employee to print or connect to the printer from anywhere inside the office and these include:
- Wired/wireless connection – the most conventional method of connecting the printer to the device or network with wire or through wireless Wi-Fi connection.
- HP has designed an exclusive mobile App for Android smart phones to connect to the HP printers.
- AirPrint – Exclusive wireless connection for iOS Apple devices. Any iOS device can be connected to the printer wireless with this feature and you can print directly from the device.
HP also provides exclusive accessibility features to print from any device when the printer is connected wireless to the network which makes printing at work easy and fun.
- ePrint – ePrint is a feature which enables the user to print from anywhere just by sending email to the printer directly.
- Google Cloud print – The user can print directly from any device using Google chrome by enabling Google Cloud print option from the Chrome browser.