123 HP Envy Printer
HP released a low cost, affordable hi-tech printer which can be used both for home and small business purpose. Envy is the model created by HP and there are around 11 different models of 123.hp.com/envy Printers in the market. The usage of the printer and need of the customer varies and some basic common and idle uses include cost efficient – printing, color and black and white printing, copying, scanning, and high definition photo printing. With the customer need and technology, the printers now have evolved to a brand new level and HP aims at satisfying each and every needs of its customers. Hence HP envy printers have the following common features:
- Multi-functional printers – HP wants to be a one stop solution for its customer needs and hence provides all digital functioning (printing, scanning, fax, copying) in a single printer.
- Cost efficient Ink cartridges – HP provides exclusive Instant Ink cartridges for its printer products and these cartridges use less amount of ink (comparatively) and produce high definition prints.
- Specialized paper input trays – HP also provides different or adjustable paper input trays depending on the size of the paper (A4 or photo sheets)
- HD photo prints – Why searching for a shop to print photos when you can do it simple at home with 123.hp.com/envy Printers? Make your own photo album at home.
Need Technical Support Ring us @ our Toll Free : 1 731 462 0035
123 HP Envy - Mode of connectivity and setups
123.hp.com/envy also concentrates on connectivity development and has implemented great features in its products. These include:
- Wired/wireless connection – the most conventional method of connecting hp envy printer to the device or network with wire or through a wireless Wi-Fi connection.
- HP has designed an exclusive mobile App for Android smartphones to connect to the 123 HP printer setup.
- AirPrint – Exclusive wireless connection for iOS Apple devices. Any iOS device can be connected to 123 hp printer wireless with this feature and you can print directly from the device.
HP also provides exclusive accessibility features to print from any device when the 123.hp.com/envy Printer is connected wireless to the network.
- ePrint – ePrint is a feature which enables the user to print from anywhere just by sending email to the printer directly.
- Google Cloud print – The user can print directly from any device using Google chrome by enabling Google Cloud print option from the Chrome browser.