123 HP Deskjet Printers
HP wanted to release efficient yet affordable printers for home use. The Deskjet printers concentrate on affordability and are meant exclusively for home purpose. The 123.hp.com/deskjet Printers are weightless and easy to store and can be placed on top of any desk. HP has released portable Deskjet printers which work on battery and can be connected to the device through Bluetooth, thus making printing easy with HP. Hence HP envy printers have the following common features:
- Multi-functional printers – HP wants to be a one stop solution for its customer needs and hence provides all digital functioning (printing, scanning, and copying) in a single printer.
- Cost efficient Ink cartridges – HP provides exclusive Instant Ink cartridges for its printer products and these cartridges use less amount of ink (comparatively) and produce high definition prints.
- Specialized paper input trays – HP also provides different or adjustable paper input trays depending on the size of the paper (A4 or photo sheets)
- HD photo prints – Deskjet printers offer HD printing of photos with less ink. Make your own photo album at home.
Need Technical Support Ring us @ our Toll Free : 1 731 462 0035
123 HP Deskjet - Mode of connectivity and setups
HP also concentrates on connectivity development and has implemented great features in its products. These include:
- Wired/wireless connection – the most conventional method of connecting the printer to the device or network with wire or through wireless Wi-Fi connection.
- HP has designed an exclusive mobile App for Android smart phones to connect to the HP printers.
- AirPrint – Exclusive wireless connection for iOS Apple devices. Any iOS device can be connected to the printer wireless with this feature and you can print directly from the device.
HP also provides exclusive accessibility features to print from any device when the 123.hp.com/deskjet Printers is connected wireless to the network.
- ePrint – ePrint is a feature which enables the user to print from anywhere just by sending email to the printer directly.
- Google Cloud print – The user can print directly from any device using Google chrome by enabling Google Cloud print option from the Chrome browser.