123 HP Deskjet 5730 Printer
123 HP Deskjet 5730 Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 5730 Setup & Install
- HP Deskjet 5730 Driver Download & Install
- HP Deskjet 5730 USB & Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 5730 Ink Cartridge Installation
- HP Deskjet 5730 Printer Troubleshooting
Need Technical Support Ring us @ our Toll Free : 1 844 687 6686
123 HP Deskjet 5730 Troubleshooting
123 HP Deskjet 5730 troubleshooting ink cartridge
- Turn on the 123 HP Deskjet 5730 printer, open the cover where the ink cartridge is present and remove and place the cartridge.
- Turn the printer off for a while and turn on.
- Take a print out of a test page. If the error is not fixed then follow the below steps.
- Remove and make the cartridge dirt-free.
- Place the cartridge back in the carriage and turn the printer off for a minute.
- Now turn on and Print a test page. If the error is not fixed then follow the below steps.
- Now remove both the black and color cartridge.
- Remove the power cord from the outlet and disconnect the cables running to the computer or router, then plug in the power cord and then the cables.
- Open the cover and install the black and color ink cartridges.
- Turn On the 123 hp Dj5730 printer to Print a test document. If this does not correct the problem, you will need to buy new ink cartridges.
123 HP Deskjet 5730 Print head error
- The first step is to remove, clean, and reinstall the print head.
- Turn on the product, if the product is already not active.
- Now open the access door of your product.
- Remove all the cartridges installed in the device. Also, ensure that it does not exceed 30 minutes from the time of removal.
- Remove the dirt from plastic ramps situated at both the sides of the ink nozzles, the edge between the nozzles, and the electrical contacts.
- Now carefully reinsert the print head and the cartridges.
- Once all the process is completed close the access door properly.
- Then turn off the device.
- Unplug the power cord and Plug in the power cord with a time period of 30 seconds.
- Now turn on the device.
- If you have completed all the above steps and your product still has a persisting issue, you might need further assistance from service technicians.
123-hp-support.us is an independent third party technical support provider for computer, software, peripherals and streaming devices. 123-hp-support.us does not hold any affiliation with the hardware manufacturer or software developers unless the relationship is expressly ed. The logos, brands and images used in this website are only for the information about the product. The company 123-hp-support.us is not associated with any of the brands or companies unless specified. We provide only technical assistance and not any warranty for the third-party associated products/services. For such queries regarding the product/services the customer needs to contact the relevant manufacturer.