123 HP Envy 4520 Printer
123 HP Envy 4520 Printer Setup
Are you trying to set up your 123 HP Envy 4520 printer device and make it function effectively?
- It is simple if you follow the basic printer setup step by step instructions from 123.hp.com/envy4520.
- First of all, you have to untie printer and all the packing materials in the case, then connect the power cable.
- set all the control panel preferences and then load the paper into the main input tray of the printer.
- Then, insert all the ink cartridges of your desire, finally install 123.hp.com/setup envy 4520 software.
- Now 123 hp printer device is ready to execute its assigned tasks.
HP Envy 4520 Basic Setup
Step 1: Initially, a first-time printer setup is always the most important step for the Envy4520 printer device.
Step 2: Next, HP Setup is the basic step to determine the performance of that device.
Step 3: HP Envy 4520 Printer requires software. It is easy to find required envy4520 software through simple steps.
Step 4: Then, HP Envy 4520 driver are available on 123.hp.com/setup 4520 website for our users.
HP Envy 4520 Advanced Setup
Step 1: Read the HP Envy 4520 Printer Manual for better understanding from unboxing, cartridge installation, paper loading and more.
Step 2: Download 4520 printer software from 123.hp.com/setup and follow the steps to install it.
Step 3: Then, Our experts help you with the easy steps for the driver installation of 123 HP Envy 4520 printer from 123.hp.com/envy4520.
123 HP Envy 4520 Printer Services
We ensure technical support through phone or visit your place directly and deliver complete guidelines to troubleshoot the problems of your HP Envy 4520 drivers. Our team of technical experts will support you in fixing any issues from 123.hp.com/envy4520.
The user manual provides all important information on ‘ How to set up and installs HP Envy 4520 ’ to end-users. Go through the manual well and use according to the binding rules of the printer to avoid malfunctioning of the device.
Upgrade & Support
Upgrade the orderly and systematic updates, noticed in HP envy 4520 Setup. The 123 HP Envy 4520 printer apps which helps in enhancing the product utility and overcoming the bugs of the previous versions with our specialist 24×7 technical support team from 123.hp.com/setup 4520.
Ready To Setup Your 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer?
Follow instructions to get Your printer Setup, Driver Installation, and Printing with wire, wirelessly
123 HP Envy 4520 Printer Unboxing and Setting Up
123 HP Envy 4520 First Time Printer Setup
Step :1 Open the box by untying the tape.
Step :2 Take all the accessories and 123 hp envy 4520 printer device.
Step :3 You’ll find the user manual and a CD inside the box. The user guide gives entire printer setup and function information while the CD has the software for your printer device to install from 123.hp.com/setup 4520.
Step :4 Ensure whether 123 HP Envy 4520 printer, scanner, input tray, and control panel are free from tape.
Step :5 Then, plug the power cord to 123 hp printer and to the wall outlet to switch ON the printer.
Step :6 Select the language, country/region, and press OK.
Step :7 A prompt will instruct you to insert the cartridges. Insert the cartridges and then press OK.
Step :8 Now, load papers into the input tray from 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer.
Step :9 The HP Envy 4520 printer shows you an alignment page.
- Place the alignment page on the scanner of the device, close the scanner lid and click OK.
- Once scanned, an Alignment Successful message appears
- Then, Click OK to continue. The 123 HP printer starts to print.
Need Technical Support Ring us @ our Toll Free : 1 844 687 6686
123 HP Envy 4520 Driver installation
To setup HP Envy 4520 printer on a wireless network, firstly you have to connect the hp printer to the wireless network, and then you should install HP Envy 4520 driver and software from 123.hp.com/setup 4520 from a computer supporting Windows. You will be prompted with a dialog box where you should click wireless as the connection type.
123 HP Envy 4520 Driver Installation for Windows
Initially, make sure whether your system is ready to download HP Envy 4520 drivers for Windows.
- Start with switching ON your system.
- Don’t connect the USB, until you are prompted to do so.
- Insert the CD/DVD into your computer and complete the setup procedures from 123.hp.com/envy4520.
- An installation wizard appears. Follow the instructions of the wizard and complete it.
- On completing you will be prompted with a dialog box asking you to connect the USB cable between 123 HP 4520 e-All-in-One printer and the computer.
- Connect the USB cable to the required part of the system or computer so that it detects 123.hp.com/setup 4520 printer.
- Then continue with the further steps.
- Give the necessary and valid inputs for each step in the wizard and complete the process of installation perfectly.
- Now you will be able to take printed copies from Envy4520 printer as the HP Envy 4520 driver has been successfully installed.
123 HP Envy 4520 Driver Installation for Mac
Initially, check whether your install software driver on your device and then connect HP Envy 4520 driver to mac.
- Reset the Print System and ensure whether hp printer is connected via USB Cable.
- Uninstall HP Drivers and Software.
- Look through and embed the Disk Permissions on Mac.
- Now open the Macintosh to select the Applications menu.
- Search for Utilities Folder in the Applications menu. Then open Disk Utility from the utility folder.
- Select the Hard Drive volume you are using. Now verify the Disk Permissions. Then select Repair Disk Permissions.
- Check for the latest Apple Updates.
- Switch to the Apple menu -> System Preferences.
- Select the Software Update. Choose Update Now option.
- Install all the necessary latest updates and then restart your computer.
- Now reinstall your Software and Drivers that you have uninstalled previously and check whether your machine does all its functions properly from 123.hp.com/envy4520.
123 HP Envy 4520 Print Documents
123 HP Envy 4520 Print a Documents in Windows
Print a document in windows easily by following the below steps:
Step 1: Check whether your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer setup is connected to your computer.
Step 2: Open the document to be printed.
Step 3: Click the File menu in the top left-hand corner of the document to be printed.
Step 4: Some versions of the Windows have Office button instead of the ‘File’ menu in the document. If so click on the office button.
Step 5: Then, select Print from the menu.
Step 6: Now select how many copies of the printed document you will need in the dialog box that has been appeared.
Step 7: Also choose other printing features such as orientation, color and the size of the paper of your desire.
Step 8: Check the preview of your hp printed document. If it satisfies your requirement continue with the further process or select the printing features to meet your requirement.
Step 9: Once your features are selected and the preview is satisfactory, click the Print option. The document will be started to print.
123 HP Envy 4520 Print a Documents in Mac
Utilize the below steps to print a document in MAC effortlessly:
Step 1: First, open the document to print.
Step 2: Choose Print from the File menu or press Command+P.
Step 3: A Print dialog box will appear.
Step 4: Choose your HP Envy 4520 printer type in the Printer pop-up menu.
Step 5: Wait for a while for your printer type options to appear.
Step 6: Choose the printer options matching your requirements.
Step 7: Now click Print. The print job will be sent to the print queue followed by you will get your printed outputs.
The steps to follow for opening your print queue:
Step 1: Click the printer icon.
Step 2: Note: The printer icon appears only when the print queue contains jobs.
Step 3: On selecting the print queue, a status message and jobs in progress appears.
Step 4: You can pause, resume, or delete jobs.
Step 5: Also view settings and other basic information about your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printers, such as printer’s name and supply levels.
Step 6: Preview your documents by double-clicking it or by selecting it and by pressing the Spacebar.
123 HP Envy 4520 Wireless Services
123 HP Envy 4520 Wireless Protected Setup
123 HP Envy 4520 Wireless Protected Setup in Windows
The Wireless protected setup in windows can be made by following any of the three methods from 123.hp.com/setup 4520.
By using the Wireless Protected Setup (WPS) button
Step :1 Firstly, run the wireless adapter’s setup wizard.
Step :2 There appears a wireless network window in the screen; select Use Wireless Protected Setup option to connect.
Step :3 The Quick connect using Wireless Protected Setup button will appear. Press that to Connect on the window.
Step :4 Now select close.
Step :5 Apply select a location for your network on the Set Network Location window and click close, you are done.
By using the client device’s PIN on the router
Step :1 Run the wireless adapter’s setup wizard.
Step :2 Click Use Wireless Protected Setup to connect.
Step :3 Select the option as Use a PIN to connect.
Step :4 Login into your router’s web-based administration utility, locate the wireless protected setup from the Quick connect.
Step :5 Enter the PIN below and proceed further and select close.
Step :6 Select the location for your network on the Set Network Location window and click close.
By entering the router’s PIN on the client device
Step :1 On the client device, enter the PIN listed on the router’s Wireless Protected Setup screen.
Step :2 Once configured, press OK. Refer to your client device for further instructions from 123.hp.com/envy4520.
123 HP Envy 4520 Wireless Protected Setup in Mac
Now, it’s time to Connect HP Envy 4520 Wireless to MAC for complete HP Envy 4520 Connectivity Setup.
Step :1 Make sure whether the computer and router are connected.
Step :2 Now connect 123 HP Envy 4520 Printer to the network, Wireless Setup Using WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup).
Step :3 Use the up or down button to display Setup and select the right Function button.
Step :4 With the left or right keys select the Wireless LAN setup and click OK.
Step :5 When the wireless connection is activated, the Wi-Fi lamp glows blue in color.
Step :6 Choose other setup and press Ok.
Step :7 Select WPS and press Ok.
Step :8 Choose the Push button method and press Ok.
If you are using a PIN code method for HP Envy 4520 setup, select the PIN code method in step 6 of the previous procedure from 123.hp.com/envy4520. When the screen in the step of 9 as mentioned above appears, press OK.
Step :1 Press and hold the WPS button on the access point, and press OK within 2 minutes.
Step :2 The Wi-Fi lamp will glow in blue color while searching for or connect to an access point.
Step :3 Once connected to the access point, a dialog box appears, press OK to ensure your process is completed.
123 HP Envy 4520 Digital Setup
123 HP Envy 4520 ePrint Setup
Print your documents from anywhere and at any time 24×7 without any delay with HP ePrint. Follow the below steps use your mobile devices to print directly to your 123 HP ePrint enabled HP Envy 4520 Setup from 123.hp.com/setup 4520.
Required steps to follow for ePrinting your document:
- Enable the Web Services on your printer and link your printer to HP Connected and get your HP Envy 4520 printer unique email address firstly, which is very important.
- For easier access, you have to add your Envy4520 printer email address as a contact to your address book, so that you can add your email address directly without any time delay.
- To print an email message from someone else, open the message, and then select forward.
- Enter your ePrint email address in the To field and add additional email addresses if required in the CC: field.
- Click Send. Your email will be printed at your chosen destination.
123 HP Envy 4520 Cloud Print Setup
HP Google cloud print, you can make your printed documents available to you and to anyone you choose to deliver.
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer device.
- Open Chrome on your Windows or Mac computer.
- At the top right of your system, click more and then select Settings option.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the Advanced option.
- Under “Printing” option, click the Google Cloud Print feature.
- Choose the Manage Cloud Print devices.
- Sign in with your Google Account, if you are prompted with any pop-ups.
- Select the HP Envy 4520 printers that you want to connect and then click the option Add printers.
- So that your Envy4520 printer will be added to your Google Account and will be connected to Google Cloud Print.
- Now you can print to this Envy printer from any device where you’re signed into your Google Account.
123hp-us.com is an independent third party technical support provider for computer, software, peripherals and streaming devices. 123hp-us.com does not hold any affiliation with the hardware manufacturer or software developers unless the relationship is expressly ed. The logos, brands and images used in this website are only for the information about the product. The company 123hp-us.com is not associated with any of the brands or companies unless specified. We provide only technical assistance and not any warranty for the third-party associated products/services. For such queries regarding the product/services the customer needs to contact the relevant manufacturer.