How to Setup 123 HP Printer?
Click here to know
How to Find Your Printer Product, Model, and Serial Number
123 HP has released More type of Printer models. By identifying 123 HP Printer Product, Model, the Serial number you can find support information, Driver download and install for your 123 hp printer and Get help for setup, installation and Troubleshoot your hp printer.
Two-Sided Printing on 123 HP Printers from Windows
- Load Paper into input tray
- Configure Printer properties
- Select Two sided (Duplex) Printing
- Select ‘Print’ to print file.
HP All-in-One Printer Remote Installing and Setting Up the in Android
- Connect 123 HP Printer with Same wireless network connection
- Install 123 HP AIO Application
- Select 123 HP Printer from wireless network
- Allow app to access your photos
- Select ‘Print’ option to print a photo
Need Technical Support Ring us @ our Toll Free : 1 844 687 6686
123 HP Wireless Printer Solutions
Troubleshooting hp printer wireless connection issues in windows
Any 123HP Printer can be connected both wired and wireless to the home network. There occur some issues when trying to connect the printer wirelessly to the device. This error can be solved for device working on Windows OS by following the given basic steps:
- Make sure the SSID and the password of the home network are correct. When connecting the device wirelessly, check for the WiFi icon and make sure it is enabled.
- Turn on the WiFi on your printer and go to device and printers in your windows device.
- If the name of your 123 HP Printer appears under the device, connect it. If the name is not displayed, check for the drivers installed.
- Remove all the existing drivers and download it again from the website.
- Get the 123 HP drivers from our 123 HP Printer Setup Support, and download it.
- Once the driver is installed, again try to find your 123.hp.com HP Printer under device and printers.
- When the name displays, try to connect it to your device.
Troubleshooting hp printer wireless connection issues in Mac
Any HP Printer can be connected both wired and wireless to the home network. There occur some issues when trying to connect the printer wirelessly to the device. This error can be solved for device working on MAC OS by following the given basic steps:
- Connecting your 123 HP Printer wireless to the device working on MAC is also similar to connecting it to a device working on Windows.
- Search for My devices in your MAC.
- If you are unable to find the name, follow the below steps to install it.
- Download HP Utility software to your device and search for your Printer’s driver in 123 HP Printer Setup Support.
- Once the driver is installed, delete all the existing drivers by right-clicking the name and then clicking remove.
- Once the driver is installed try reconnecting your printer wireless to the device.
Troubleshooting Print Quality Problems with HP Inkjet Printers
- Refill the Ink Cartridge
- Select Quality paper for printing
- Printing a diagnostics page
- Select Clean printer to clear ink issues
Troubleshooting Paper Jam Error
The most common error faced by anyone while printing a file is the paper Jam error. This error occurs when the loaded paper is torn or shrunk. This can be solved by removing the jammed or torn paper pieces. This can be done by following the basic steps given by 123 HP Printer Setup Support from 123.hp.com :
- Step1: Remove any loose paper both on the input and output tray.
- Step 2: Turn off the power button and disconnect the USB cable and the power cord.
- Step 3: Press and remove the rear access door.
- Step 4: Gently remove the jammed paper and remove the torn bits from the roller
- Step 5: Close the access door and Turn on the printer
- Step 6: With the device on, unplug the power cord and remove the output tray. Remove the jammed paper if any.
- Step 7: Reattach the output tray and turn on the printer.
- Step 8: Print a self test print. If the problem persists still, contact our experts to get it solved